Jap Travel Post, Tanegashima Space Center

--------------------------------------------
Tanegashima Space Center 種子島宇宙センター
Entrance Fee: Museum and surrounding is free but main launch center need booking (Really worth if you are there but prolly no1 will go there)
--------------------------------------------
Tanegashma is located 1.5hr boat ride away from the south tip of Japan main land. Home of JAXA which is the Japan version of NASA basically. If I'm not wrong its the only rocket launch site in the world that is located besides the sea. Known for the most beautiful rocket launch site in the world, island becomes extra crowded during rocket launch periods. Consists of main launch site and a museum/observatory/beach section.
--------------------------------------------
I have been to quite a few places in Japan in the past 1 year, but to me this place is my fav out of all. Absolutely stunning view of beautiful blue sea blue sky white beach untouched by any human activities. When I went there there was almost no one at all, the view really put your mind at peace and even until today when I think of the view that day it gives me a warm feeling. One side is the most beautiful view nature can offer while the other side is the peak of technology. The museum is rly informative and well designed too, even if you are not a fan of rockets you will still enjoy yourself. Pretty sure no one will really go there just to see the rocket base but if one day you have too much money and time pls go n take a look. Btw if I die one day pls throw my ask into the Tanegashima sea.
Comments
Post a Comment