More bikes on the road during COVID?

Been thinking about some of the possible reasons for this recently. Here to note it down before I forget.

1. More ppl work as food deliverer
2. More ppl are trying to exercise
3. Cycling and running are one of the few outdoor exercise allowed by gov, ppl just want to get out and realize the beauty of cycling cos of this
4. New way of commuting as it avoid crowded public transport
5. Given the limited mobility around your own neighborhood, bicycle gives you the possibility to go further and faster
6. Ppl need to make more trips around their neighborhood to stock up on daily supplies, bike make this easier

Will add in more if I think of more stuff, but at the current state, its nice that more ppl are taking up this wonderful hobby but I just hope that its not an impulsive act to buy a bike. Also, hope ppl can be responsible cyclist be it on pavement or road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jap Travel Post, Kinkakuji

List of headphones I owned (chronological order)

Jap Travel Post, Fushimi Inari Taisha