Third language suck!!!

Ok seriously I hate third language!(german) When I was still a sec 1 it was still fine,but now it seriously take up lots of my time and clash with lots of my afternoon lesson or activities let me show you the schedule of my whole week so as to tell you how third lan affects my study ~~
  1. (MON)In the afternoon I have LEP lesson(which is a special chinese lesson)End at 3.40pm
  2. (TUE)In the afternoon I have cca training(Fencing)End at around 6.40pm
  3. (WED)In the afternoon I have LA extra lesson(me only cos my English is weak)End at ???pm And research studies!
  4. (THU)In the afternoon I have cca training(Fencing) Third language(clash with Fencing)maybe Bio also(Busy day!!!)
  5. (FRI)In the afternoon I have cca (English drama) end at around 6PM

So you see my whole week is fill with different activities and most of them are important and compulsary ones!!! So I really don't have time for Third lan and it clash with Fencing training!!! So I need to quit third language!!! It is boring and tiring! But the problem is that my mum don't allow to quit! And I have to obey her... Any sugesstion what shall I do? I run out of brain juice already. In conclusion, Third language sux!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jap Travel Post, Kinkakuji

List of headphones I owned (chronological order)

Jap Travel Post, Fushimi Inari Taisha