Sometimes

A beer after work is like the staple daily routine now. Dun get me wrong work is neither tiring nor stressful but I just often feel the need for 1 every night, the little piece of time to myself. But often, the negative feeling strikes, maybe its cos of the alcohol. But this reminds me, I tend to get too carried away by emotions(be it happy or sad) and this often leads to actions which I regret soon after, along the way, causing trouble and maybe unhappiness to others as well. As much as I want to live a life as real and free as possible, things like this I still need to work on. People who can control their emotion well are rly respectable, or maybe, do they just feel it less than others. It just sucks i guess...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jap Travel Post, Kinkakuji

List of headphones I owned (chronological order)

Jap Travel Post, Fushimi Inari Taisha